I LOVE what I do, and I want you to love it to. After nearly 17 years in the real estate industry, there are a few things you can count on when entrusting me with your biggest asset.
When you work with me, we go on the real estate journey together. I’m empathetic, supportive, contagiously positive and genuinely care about your experience. I’m naturally energetic and enthusiastic but it’s not a front. What you see is what you get, I just happen to love people and real estate with every fibre of my being and will work extremely hard to prove that.
Having been in the industry for so long, I want to do more than just “sell houses”. I want to change your opinion on real estate agents and inspire and motivate others to do the same. I lead by example and encourage others to hold the same high standards I do.
I will treat you with the same honesty and respect that I would expect my own family to be treated with. I treat every sale as though it was my own family’s home.
My energy is infectious and there is likely no real estate scenario I haven’t seen, so I will solve all the bumps along the way so you don’t have to, and leave you with a smile on your face.
I’m told I am loud, entertaining, talk too fast and can instantly command any room I walk in to, well then I finally found an outlet for that! Calling auctions is the perfect partnership for me, I love being able to take one of the most stressful few minutes of someone’s life and make it fun and enjoyable yet still deliver the outcome that both parties need. I love challenging the preconception of what an auctioneer looks and sounds like.
I also love sitting on the board on Directors for the Real Estate Institute ACT as this allows me to give something back to the industry that has given me so much. I love being involved in a body that ensures the highest standards in the industry are maintained and fight for justice for all parties involved in real estate.
Sure, I have been lucky enough to win a list of awards, and if you want to see them, read on. But what’s more important to me is that I have been entrusted by thousands of family’s to hold their hand in the sale of their biggest asset and I have made many lifelong friends, and even extended who I call family, along the way. I would love to be able to do the same for you.
• 2019 - LJ Hooker Group Sargeant's Award
• 2019 - Reelected to the REI Board
• 2019 - Finalist in the REI Auctioneer Competition
• 2018 - Judge at the Australasian Auctioneering Championships in New Zealand
• 2018 - Qualified for 'Multi Million Dollar Captains Club'
• 2017 - Finalist in the REI Auctioneer Competition
• 2017 - Winner REI 'People Choice' Auctioneer of the Year
• 2016 - Elected as an REIACT Board Member
• 2016 - Top Sales Manager Award LJHooker
• 2016 - LJHooker Kippax - Top Community Spirit Award
• 2016 - Finalist in the REI Auctioneer Competition
• 2016 - Winner (LJHooker) REI Top Auction Franchise of the Year
• 2015 - "Top Business Support" ACT/NSW (2nd Place)
• 2012 - Ranked 52 out of all International LJHooker agents
• 2011 - Requalified for LJHooker 'Multi Million Dollar Captains Club'
• 2010 - Qualified for LJHooker 'Multi Million Dollar Captains Club' representing top 7% of LJHooker agents internationally
• 2010 - "NSW/ACT Best Business Growth Individual - Number of Properties Sold" (2nd place)
• 2009 - Ranked 46 out of all International LJHooker agents
• 2009 - "Top Sales Person - South Coast Cell"
• 2009 - Winner NSW LJHooker Novice Auctioneer competition
• 2009 - Winner International LJHooker Novice Auctioneer competition
• 2009 - Eurobodalla Community Spirit award for Chairing 'Relay for Life'
• 2008 - Finalist for 'International Best New Talent' award within LJHooker
• 2008 - "NSW/ACT Top Property Marketer" (2nd place)
• 2009 - Requalified for LJHooker 'Captains Club'
• 2008 - Requalified for LJHooker 'Captains Club'
• 2007 - Qualified for LJHooker 'Captains Club' representing top 15% of LJHooker agents internationally