Sandra Masters (formally Sandra Barlow) started with LJHooker back when she was only 19 years old and has never looked back since recognising her passion for all things real estate over 14 years ago.
Starting in Reception and moving to Business Systems Operator and Personal Assistant to the Principal gave her the unique opportunity to learn all facets of real estate from the ground up. Once commencing in a full time sales consultant role, she hit the ground running; qualifying for the exclusive "LJHooker Captains Club" after just 13 months, this group recognises the top 15% of LJHooker agents internationally. This was a title she held for 2 years before qualifying for the "LJHooker Multi-Million Dollar Chapter", recognising the top 7% of highest achieving LJHooker agents internationally.
This success saw her achieve several local, state and international titles (see below) however Sandra none the less maintains her focus is her clients "it is humbling to have been able to achieve so much in such a short time frame and the support from my clients has been amazing. However I believe it has simply enabled me to gain an insight to so many different aspects of real estate first hand, this simply allows me to service my clients, and their needs, better."
It is with this passion and dedication that she decided to make the move to the city and re-join the LJHooker network with her role as Sales Manager and Licensee for LJHooker Kippax. Just three years later she was invited to become a partner and Franchise Owner of the LJHooker Kippax office, further strengthening her dedication to Canberra real estate market. 2016 also saw her being elected the Real Estate Institute of ACT (REIACT) Board of Directors, a position she saw as an opportunity to give something back to the industry that has given so much to her.
Using all those skills she established in 2009, Sandra is also a licensed ACT and NSW Auctioneer, having called over 200 auctions and is proud to have been involved in setting several suburb records. "I love being a part of what can be the biggest day in some people's lives. It can be a stressful time and I love being able to set their minds at ease and surpass their expectations". In 2017 she was selected to judge the Australasian Auctioneer Championships in Adelaide, being the first female to ever hold this honour while also taking out the coveted ACT People's Choice Auctioneer of the year title.
If you are looking for an agent that can capitalise on years of industry and sales experience to provide you with a personal and individual approach to all your real estate needs, give Sandra a call today! She would love to be able to assist you.
• 2017 - Finalist in the REI Auctioneer Competition
• 2017 - Winner REI 'People Choice' Auctioneer of the Year
• 2016 - Elected as an REIACT Board Member
• 2016 - Top Sales Manager Award LJHooker
• 2016 - LJHooker Kippax - Top Community Spirit Award
• 2016 - Finalist in the REI Auctioneer Competition
• 2016 - Winner (LJHooker) REI Top Auction Franchise of the Year
• 2015 - "Top Business Support" ACT/NSW (2nd Place)
• 2012 - Ranked 52 out of all International LJHooker agents
• 2011 - Requalified for LJHooker 'Multi Million Dollar Captains Club'
• 2010 - Qualified for LJHooker 'Multi Million Dollar Captains Club' representing top 7% of LJHooker agents internationally
• 2010 - "NSW/ACT Best Business Growth Individual - Number of Properties Sold" (2nd place)
• 2009 - Ranked 46 out of all International LJHooker agents
• 2009 - "Top Sales Person - South Coast Cell"
• 2009 - Winner NSW LJHooker Novice Auctioneer competition
• 2009 - Winner International LJHooker Novice Auctioneer competition
• 2009 - Eurobodalla Community Spirit award for Chairing 'Relay for Life'
• 2008 - Finalist for 'International Best New Talent' award within LJHooker
• 2008 - "NSW/ACT Top Property Marketer" (2nd place)
• 2009 - Requalified for LJHooker 'Captains Club'
• 2008 - Requalified for LJHooker 'Captains Club'
• 2007 - Qualified for LJHooker 'Captains Club' representing top 15% of LJHooker agents internationally